Updated: May 28, 2019
THESE are definitely one of my favorite fat bombs! They're super easy to make, require no baking and you store them in the fridge.
Check out the post on my Instagram as well! Follow me for more Keto recipes!
These were a life saver when I first started keto. Anytime I needed a little bit more fat in my day, these were perfect!
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
4 ounces Lily's Chocolate
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup coconut cream
1 tbsp ghee
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp stevia powdered sweetener
1) Blend all the ingredients in a blender or with an electric mixer. It should turn into a sticky moist texture.
2) If you want smaller portions, you can roll the mixture into balls and place on a lined baking sheet. If you want bars, line a 8x5 inch pan with parchment paper or grease, and add the coconut mixture to the pan. Wet hands so the mixture is less likely to stick, and pay it down with your hands. Press down until it is firm and you can smooth the top with a spoon or spatula.
3) Place the pan in the fridge for at least 15 minutes. If you chose to make bars, remove and cut into pieces.
4) Heat the chocolate. Pour into a zip lock bar, cut a tiny piece on the end off. Drizzle the coconut bars or coconut balls with the chocolate.
5) Return to fridge until chocolate dries.
**I kept these in the fridge for a week and they were perfect!